Location: 425 W. Mulberry St., Suite 112
The Child, Adolescent, and Young Adult Connections (CAYCA) program is offering a half-fay ADHD parent education workshop for parents with children ages 6-13. This workshop is intended to provide education, guidance, and concrete strategies for parenting a child with ADHD. Every family attending will receive a copy of the parenting strategies book Mindful Parenting for ADHA” by Mark Bertin, MD.
ADHD Workshop Topics Will Include:
- Overview of the brain science behind ADHD and how to use that information to inform parenting style
- Learn how to asses for and build on your child’s strengths in light of their challenges as a child with ADHD
- Learn parent strategies for addressing unwanted behavior or acting out at home
- Learn how to support your child living up to their fullest potential
- Learn how to address social and interpersonal difficulties your child may be having due to ADHD
- Learn how to support your child in achieving academically
- Learn how to work with the school to ensure your child is getting the supports (if any) they need
Lunch will be provided. Space is limited. No daycare is provided.
Please RSVP to the CAYCA program care coordinator, Ana Pasini to reserve your spot: 970.530.2842 or email@example.com
When you RSVP please indicate if you have any dietary restrictions. If you have questions about the ADHD workshop, please contact the CAYAC program by phone or email. Cash, check, or credit card accepted for the cost of the event.Back to Events