Welcome to The Youth Clinic! Thank you for choosing us to be there for you and your family. We have cared for generations of area youth for 50 years and take pride in our role as both a partner and resource to parents in the development of their children. The Youth Clinic staffs 10 Pediatricians, 7 Pediatric Physician Assistants and 30 nurses.
All new patients must first call our New Patient Representative prior to making an initial appointment. Please call (970) 267-6717 to establish your child as a patient at The Youth Clinic.
- Insurance Information
The Youth Clinic participates with most major health insurance plans. If you have questions regarding your insurance, please call the business office at (970) 221-3489 or click here for more information.
- Scheduling Appointments
Our office is equipped to handle most situations and we do not over-schedule our patients. All visits require a scheduled appointment. Please call (970) 482-2515 to schedule an appointment.
- Transferring Medical Records
Our New Patient Representative will assist you with obtaining your updated medical records. Please call (970) 267-6717 to establish your child as a patient at The Youth Clinic. Click here to access Authorization For Release of Information.
- Office Hours & Locations
The Youth Clinic conveniently has three locations. One off Harmony on the South side of Fort Collins, one on Elizabeth Street near Riverside and Lemay in Fort Collins and a third at the Medical Center of the Rockies. Click here for hours, maps & directions.
In need of care after hours? The Youth Clinic owns and operates a separate urgent care facility: Pediatric Urgent Care of Northern Colorado (PUCNC).
PUCNC Contact: 970.494.2626
PUCNC Walk-In Hours:
Monday – Friday 3:00 – 10:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
New Permanent Location (Opening December 21, 2016)
4845 Weitzel St., Ste. 101 Timnath, CO 80547
Teens and Young Adults
The Youth Clinic is dedicated to providing exceptional care to children of all ages up to 21-years-old. We offer a variety of programs and services to ensure that growing up is painless.
- School, Camp & Daycare Forms
Please note that for all school, camp, sports, daycare, and medication form requests, your child must have had a well child checkup within the past 12 months. Turnaround time is 5 business days due to our high volume of requests. If you require same-day turnaround for your child’s form completion, a $30 charge will be assessed. Just stop into one of our offices with your form and method of payment, and our administrative nurse will complete it for you as soon as possible.To request a form, please call our administrative nurse at (970) 416-6282 or drop off your request at one of our three office locations. If you have verified the date of your child’s last well care, you may also fax your request (with return instructions) to (970) 207-9967.
- Healthy Programs
The Youth Clinic offers a variety of Healthy Programs for kids including:
- Healthy Transitions: a special, girls’ night out for both moms and daughters, ages 9-12. This class covers puberty, physical changes, social development and maintaining a healthy body image and family relationships. Click here to learn more!
- Healthy Bodies for Life: a 6-week class offered by our dietitian in coordination with Miramont Lifestyle Fitness’ South Location. Click here to learn more!
- Healthy Travels: is your child traveling in the near future? Our Healthy Travels program helps prepare children of any age for their next trip.
- Therapies & Specialties at The Youth Clinic
- Pediatric Psychologist: Using psychotherapy and other counseling skills, our pediatric psychologist can improve a variety of problems like worry, fear, panic and more.
- Speech Therapy: Our speech pathologist evaluates and treats language learning issues while incorporating tactics such as games, group activities, crafts and more.