Congratulations on your newborn!
We understand that knowing all the right steps on how to care for your newborn baby can be overwhelming, but rest assured our team of expert pediatricians is here to help. Find out everything needed to keep your newborn healthy with the below articles, available programs and classes and well care information. If you are currently pregnant, check out our Prenatal resources.
Well Care Preparation by Age
Healthy Measures Appointment: This appointment is scheduled with our Healthy Measures Team (certified lactation consultants) 1 – 3 days after discharge from the hospital. We will weigh your baby and answer any questions regarding breast or bottle feeding and baby care.
- Postpartum Questionnaire: All necessary paperwork for your appointment will be sent through our patient portal or completed in the office.
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Prevnar (Streptococcus Pneumoniae)
- Pedvax Hib (Haemophilus Influenzae Type B)
- Hepatitis A
- Seasonal Influenza when available
- Click Here for Vaccine Information Statements (VIS)
- Lead Screening
The Youth Clinic offers multiple opportunities for mothers to not only learn about breastfeeding but talk about it too.