Middle school is an exciting time for children and during this time your child will experience a lot of developmental growth. Learn everything needed to keep your middle schooler healthy both physically and mentally with below articles, available programs and well care information!
Well Care Preparation by Age
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis)Menactra (Meningococcal)Seasonal Influenza when available
- Click Here for Vaccine Information Statements (VIS)
- M-CHAT- Available through My Health Connection (MHC) during eCheck-In
- Cholesterol Screen
- Questionnaires: The PHQA and Teen Adolescent questionnaires are intended to be filled out by adolescents ages 12 and up, in a confidential setting and are only distributed in our office to the adolescent during their visit. We always encourage open communication between parents and teens but there may be topics or feelings an adolescent won’t disclose if they feel their parent disapproves.