Express Flu Clinics
2023 Express Flu Clinics are here!
(Youth Clinic Families Only)
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and The Youth Clinic recommend everyone 6 months of age and older receive a flu vaccine every year. For more information about the influenza vaccine and the information sheet (VIS) click here.
Please take a moment to review these important Express Flu Clinic scheduling notes:
We are not contracted with MEDICARE or Kaiser and cannot accept payment from or administer flu shots to patients with MEDICARE or Kaiser insurance.
Keep your appointment confirmation email from Primary Health (email@example.com) to:
- Cancel or reschedule your appointment
- Access proof of your flu vaccine once received
Scheduling is online only (see link below)
- We are not taking phone calls to scheduleExpress Flu Clinic appointments
Appointments are required for each person receiving the flu vaccine. Each family member will register as a patient.
- If your child has experienced extreme distress, i.e. requiring 2 or more nurses to receive immunizations in the past, please contact us at 970-482-2515 to discuss other flu vaccine appointment options.
If you have an appointment already scheduled and confirmed and you want to add on a family member afterward to that same time but it is full
- Register the family member on a different time slot for the same day and come in at one of the confirmed appointment times.
- If no other time slots are available for that day (clinic is full), the family member without a confirmed appointment can come with rest of family, but please know it will take additional time at check in to register patients that do not have a confirmed appointment.
All Express Flu Clinics are located our 1200 E Elizabeth Street, Ft. Collins office.