The Youth Clinic’s Annual Express Flu Clinic
As viruses are constantly changing with each new season, the best way to prevent the flu and spreading is getting an annual seasonal flu vaccine.
At the beginning of each season, the vaccine is reviewed and updated to keep up with and combat the everchanging virus.
Because the body’s immune response from the vaccination declines over time, everyone over the age of 6 months can be re-vaccinated each year to ensure effectiveness.
The Youth Clinic’s 2019 Express Flu Clinics will start accepting appointments beginning September 4th. Call 970-482-2515 to schedule for ALL family members! Be prepared when you call:
- Know dates available
- Know number of people
- Have all birth dates ready
Express Flu Clinics will be after hours Weekdays starting at 5:30 p.m. and Saturdays starting at 9:00 a.m. All clinic appointments will be located at 1200 E. Elizabeth Office on the following dates:
- Saturday, September 28
- Wednesday, October 2
- Tuesday, October 8
- Wednesday, October 16
- Saturday, October 19
- Tuesday, October 22
- Saturday, November 2
- Wednesday, November 6
- Wednesday, November 20
- Inactive (dead) virusPreservative Free
- Intramuscular-shot given in arm or leg
- Available to anyone over 6 months of age including those over 50 years of age
- May cause minor symptoms but will NOT cause anyone to get “the flu”
- Past Severe Reaction to Flu Vaccine
- Appointments are required
- Insurance will be billed (we do not accept Adult Medicare, Adult Medicaid or Adult Kaiser)
- Charges will apply for no-show appointments
- Parent Note: Flu shots given to parents will be billed to insurance.
- Save your family time in line by complete your paperwork 2 days before your appointment using Phreesia, our new electronic check-in system