Full Time Front Desk Professional
Our practice is seeking 3 front desk professionals to add to our team. These positions offer a full-time benefits package including paid vacation, insurance, and retirement benefits. We offer evening, weekend and holiday stipend pay in addition to the base hourly rate.
Position 1 is a full time (34-40 hours) per week position. This position will rotate among our Fort Collins, Timnath and Loveland offices, and will be asked to rotate through our weekday daytime shifts and evening/weekend shifts. Occasional 12-hour shifts may be offered. Some holiday shifts are required.
Position 2 is a stationery position working in only one office that will be scheduled Monday through Friday during normal business daytime hours. This is also a full time (34-40 hours) per week position. This position will staff either our Oak Park or our Elizabeth office.
When applying – please indicate if you are interested in the rotating or the stationery position.
All employees working in our clinics are required to be fully Covid-19 vaccinated, including a booster vaccine.
We are in search of dedicated, dependable front desk professionals with proven customer service skills and a stable job history.
Preference will be given to candidates who are able to give us real life examples of the way you utilized outstanding customer service skills in your prior or current positions. We want to know that you understand why great customer service is our top priority! High preference will be given to candidates with prior medical office experience.
A background check will be conducted.
- Greeting and checking in patients
- Answering phones and distributing messages
- Collecting and posting co-pays, co-insurances and deductibles as received
- Entering insurance into patient account
- Scheduling patients for future appointments
- Collaborating with other team members regarding issues, recognition, and resolution
- Computer experience
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to provide courtesy, respect, and accountability to our patients and your team
- Shows concern for confidentiality and privacy of others
- Ability to clearly communicate with others
- Ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently in a fast paced environment
We encourage qualified candidates who understand great customer service and enjoy working around children and their families to submit a cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.
COVID-19 considerations: All employees working in our clinic buildings are required to be COVID-19 immunized.
Pay range: $15.75 – $16.25/Hour