Full Time Front Desk Professional
Our busy Pediatric Medical practice is seeking front desk professional for a full time position. This position will primarily be scheduled M-F daytime (hours vary between 7:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. weekdays) and may occasionally be asked to work on a holiday (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.) shifts.
This position works as part of a team of front desk professionals. Position will rotate through our Fort Collins, Loveland and Timnath offices.
All employees working in our clinics are required to be fully Covid-19 vaccinated, including a booster vaccine.
We are in search of dedicated, dependable front desk professionals with proven customer service skills and a stable job history.
Preference will be given to candidates who are able to give us real life examples of the manner in which you utilized outstanding customer service skills in your prior or current positions. We want to know that you understand why great customer service is our top priority!
Background check will be conducted. Full benefits package is included for employees working 28 hours or more per week.
- Greeting and checking in patients
- Answering phones and distributing messages
- Collecting and posting co-pays, co-insurances and deductibles as received
- Entering insurance into patient account
- Scheduling patients for future appointments
- Collaborating with other team members regarding issues, recognition and resolution
- Computer experience
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to provide courtesy, respect, and accountability to our patients and your team
- Shows concern for confidentiality and privacy of others
- Ability to clearly communicate with others
- Ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently in a fast paced environment
We encourage qualified candidates who understand great customer service and enjoy working around children and their families to submit a cover letter and resume.
Pay range: $15.75 – $16.25/Hour