The Youth Clinic’s 2019 Express Flu Clinics will start in the Fall.
Stay tuned for more information on dates and how to schedule!
Shot or Mist?
Be prepared when you call:
Know dates available • Know number of people • Have all birth dates ready
- Appointments are required
- Insurance will be billed (we do not accept Adult Medicare, Adult Medicaid or Adult Kaiser)
- Charges will apply for no-show appointments
- Save your family time in line by complete your paperwork 2 days before your appointment using Phreesia, our new electronic check-in system
- Inactive (dead) virus
- Preservative Free
- Intramuscular-shot given in arm or leg
- Available to anyone over 6 months of age including those over 50 years of age
- May cause minor symptoms but will NOT cause anyone to get “the flu”
PEOPLE SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:
- Past Severe Reaction to Flu Vaccine
- Parent Note: Flu shots given to parents will be billed to insurance.