Our 2020 Express Flu Clinics Are Here!
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, The Youth Clinic’s Express Flu Clinics will look different this year. In order to protect you and your family, please read the following changes carefully.
For social distancing purposes:
- It is essential for you to adhere to your appointment time. Early and late arrivals will not be accommodated.
- Families will now wait in their cars in the general parking area until notified via text.
- Once you are notified, a Youth Clinic staff member will greet you at the door to take you to a room.
Before entering the office:
- Everyone over the age of 2 will be required to wear masks. There will be no exceptions.
- Completion of the Phreesia Pre-visit check-in is required.
- Temperatures will be taken for all family members (regardless if they have an appt) and if anyone has a temperature of 100.4 or higher, ALL family members’ appointments will need to be rescheduled.
For the most effective communication with our office:
- Please make sure we have a current cell phone number and email address on file for all members of your family.
- We will need to know who will be accompanying the patient to their appointment and their cell phone number.
- Direct communication with further instructions will be sent via text from the Youth Clinic on the day of your appointment. You will need to reply to this message upon arrival at the clinic.
Express Flu Clinic Appointments Can Be Scheduled Starting Thursday, August 20th
All Express Flu Clinic appointments will be located at the 1200 E Elizabeth Street office location on the following dates:
Weekdays starting at 5:30 pm and Saturdays starting at 8:00 am
- Saturday 9/12
- Wednesday 9/16
- Saturday 9/19
- Wednesday 9/23
- Saturday 9/26
- Tuesday 9/29
- Saturday 10/3
- Wednesday 10/7
- Tuesday 10/13
- Saturday 10/17
- Wednesday 10/21
Regular Business Hours Clinics
To accommodate your varying schedules we have added the following mini-clinics to be held during business hours on select days only!
- Friday, 9/11
- Friday, 9/18
- Friday, 9/25
- Friday, 10/2
- Thursday, 10/15
- Friday, 11/6
- Friday, 11/20
How To Make An Appointment
Call 970-482-2515 to schedule your flu clinic for all family members.
When you call, be prepared and know:
- Know dates available
- Know the number of people
- Have all birth dates ready
- Insurance will be billed (we do not accept Adult Medicare or Adult Kaiser)
- Charges will apply for no-show appointments
FLU SHOT (Flu Mist Not Available):
- Inactive (dead) virus
- Preservative Free
- Intramuscular-shot given in arm or leg
- Available to anyone over 6 months of age including those over 50 years of age
- May cause minor symptoms but will NOT cause anyone to get “the flu”
PEOPLE SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:
- Past Severe Reaction to Flu Vaccine
- Parent Note: Flu shots given to parents will be billed to insurance
If you have any questions, please contact us.