Log in by clicking HERE if you already have a Follow My Health account with The Youth Clinic, or begin the registration process by using the links at the bottom of this page if you do not.
Features of The Youth Clinic’s patient portal proxy access:
- Review your child’s medical records, including immunizations, vitals, conditions and medications
- Request prescription refills from your child’s provider
- View lab and test results
- Receive email and text reminders regarding your child’s care
- Exchange secure messages with Providers at The Youth Clinic
- Review, download or even send your child’s vaccination records to their school
- Manage your child’s personal information online, such as updating insurance and demographic information
- Receive patient education materials from your provider
- Access your child’s health information “on the go” via your smartphone or tablet
The Patient Portal account for your child is for NON-Emergent messaging and information. Messages may not be returned for a few days depending upon your providers’ schedule.
If you are in need of complete medical records, it will be necessary to complete a Medical Records REquest under the Patient Info tab on this website.
Links to patient portal sign-up forms: