Submit positive artwork by July 1st for a chance to win a $200 cash prize!
Middle School and High School students are invited to participate in Words Matter, the Youth Clinic Positivity Project. Students are encouraged to share positivity through art and language for the opportunity to showcase their creative expressions.
Art that is submitted to The Youth Clinic during the summer of 2020 will be entered into a contest to be chosen and transformed into locker rooms and bathroom stall murals for the upcoming school year.
- The Youth Clinic will choose a handful of winners whose art will be printed and transformed into murals
- The top three submissions will also win a $200 cash prize!
Requirements for Applying
- Students must be in Poudre School District, Thompson School District, or Windsor School District.
- Art does not have to be created digitally but should be scanned in and submitted in digital format.
- All submissions must include a positive message.
- Submission Deadline: July 1st
- Once your art is created, submit it along with a short explanation of why your art is inspiring and include your contact information.
Visit www.youthclinic.com/words-matter-the-youth-clinic-positivity-project to get started!