- 10 eggs
- ½ cup flour
- 1 t. baking powder
- ½ t. salt
- 1 pint low fat cottage cheese
- ½ – 1 cup lowfat cheese
- 2 T. butter
- 1 cup sauteed veggies of your choice – mushrooms, spinach, onion, bell pepper,
- green chili, broccoli
- Beat eggs until light and lemon in color (about 10 minutes).
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, cottage cheese, cheese and butter and blend until smooth.
- Add vegetables and stir. Pour into a greased 9×13” pan and cook for 40 minutes at 350
Makes 12 servings: Kcal 140 Protein 13.5 gms
Adapted from Allrecipes.com