1 One block softened cream cheese
1 Packet ranch dressing mix
1 T. dried dill
8 (soft taco sized) whole wheat tortillas
3 C finely chopped veggies. (Suggestions: carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber, red cabbage, spinach, bell peppers)
1 C shredded cheddar cheese (or similar)
1. Begin by mixing cream cheese and ranch dressing mix
and dill together in a small bowl. Once well mixed, using
a spatula, spread evenly on the tortillas. For best results, spread to the very edge on one side to help seal once rolled.
2. Next, spread vegetables over each tortilla. Don’t over fill as this can make them fall apart when cutting.
3. Finally sprinkle each with shredded cheese.
4. Starting at one end, begin tightly rolling until fully rolled. Wrap securely in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 2 hrs. This will help maintain the roll shape when cutting.
5. Once chilled, cut into 1” sections. Enjoy immediately!