Studies show healthier students have better grades, better behavior and better attendance. At The Youth Clinic, our goal is to help keep northern Colorado families healthy through expert and specialized pediatric care and programming.
As a part of The Youth Clinic’s commitment to our patients and families, we’re proud to announce our sixth Annual Growing Healthy Kids High School Scholarship: a $1,000 scholarship to be awarded to a patient of The Youth Clinic furthering their education.
How to Apply – The Essay:
Write about a time you have had to overcome a challenge.
- Applicant must be a patient at The Youth Clinic.
- Applicant must be a high school senior with plans for furthering education (applicable to college, trade or technical school, certification, etc.).
- Essay should be no more than 1 page, typed and double-spaced with a minimum of 10 pt. font size.
- Theme and Content – relevance to the essay topic, the validity of ideas and thoroughness of presentation
- Organization and Development – clear and logical essay development
- Grammar and Mechanics – punctuation, capitalization, and spelling
- Style – effectiveness and flow of writing
Deadline: April 17, 2023
Total Amount: $1,000
The Youth Clinic Growing Healthy Kids High School Scholarship is available to high school seniors furthering education who are also patients of The Youth Clinic. Children of The Youth Clinic employees are not eligible. Creed, race, gender and/or financial status will not be considered. The award is a one-time, non-renewable $1,000 scholarship granted directly to the school or program in the first year. All materials must be submitted by April 17, 2023, online at youthclinic.com/scholarship. The scholarship recipient will be personally notified by May 5, 2023 and announced publicly shortly after.
Applications are no longer being accepted. Best of luck to those who have entered, the winner will be contacted directly by May 5 and announced publicly mid-May!