Studies show healthier students have better grades, better behavior and better attendance. At The Youth Clinic, our goal is to help keep northern Colorado families healthy through expert and specialized pediatric care and programming.
As a part of The Youth Clinic’s commitment to our patients and families, we’re proud to announce our Second Annual Growing Healthy Kids High School Scholarship: a $1,000 scholarship to be awarded to a patient of The Youth Clinic furthering their education.
How to Apply – The Essay:
Write about a time you have had to overcome a challenge.
- Applicant must be a patient at The Youth Clinic.
- Applicant must be a high school senior with plans for furthering education (applicable to college, trade or technical school, certification, etc.).
- Essay should be no more than 1 page, typed and double-spaced with a minimum of 10 pt. font size.
- Theme and Content – relevance to the essay topic, validity of ideas and thoroughness of presentation
- Organization and Development – clear and logical essay development
- Grammar and Mechanics – punctuation, capitalization and spelling
- Style – effectiveness and flow of writing
Deadline: March 31, 2019.
Total Amount: $1,000