As a part of The Youth Clinic’s commitment to our patients and families, we’re proud to announce our fourth Annual Growing Healthy Kids High School Scholarship: a $1,000 scholarship to be awarded to a patient of The Youth Clinic furthering their education.
How to Apply – The Essay:
Write about a time you have had to overcome a challenge.
- Applicant must be a patient at The Youth Clinic.
- Applicant must be a high school senior with plans for furthering education (applicable to college, trade or technical school, certification, etc.).
- Essay should be no more than 1 page, typed and double-spaced with a minimum of 10 pt. font size.
- Theme and Content – relevance to the essay topic, the validity of ideas and thoroughness of presentation
- Organization and Development – clear and logical essay development
- Grammar and Mechanics – punctuation, capitalization, and spelling
- Style – effectiveness and flow of writing
Deadline: April 9, 2021
Total Amount: $1,000
The Youth Clinic Growing Healthy Kids High School Scholarship is available to high school seniors furthering education who are also patients of The Youth Clinic. Children of The Youth Clinic employees are not eligible. Creed, race, gender and/or financial status will not be considered. The award is a one-time, non-renewable $1,000 scholarship granted directly to the school or program in the first year. All materials must be submitted by April 9, 2021, online at youthclinic.com/scholarship. The scholarship recipient will be announced on May 3, 2021
How to Apply – Submit Your Application:
Once your essay is written, submit it along with your contact information with the below form. The deadline to submit your application was April 9, 2021, and has passed. Thank you to everyone who participated. The winner will be announced on May 3, 2021.
Congratulations to the 2021 Growing Healthy Kids High School Scholarship – Kylie Becker!!