We are open and continuing to provide care for children in Northern Colorado. Doctor appointments are considered essential services and the Youth Clinic is here for your family’s healthcare needs. If you have an appointment scheduled we will be here ready to see your family and continuing to work diligently to provide a safe place for children to receive health care by taking precautionary measures to ensure that all patients and staff remain safe and healthy.
We believe it is now even more important than ever to provide great ongoing well-child care and immunizations for the children of our community. We are reminding parents that we are available to provide the treatment needed for such urgent care instances and will also continue to provide well-child care and immunizations for patients at three select locations (Oak Park Drive, East Elizabeth, and MCR) during the Coronavirus outbreak.
NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Families will be limited to one adult/parent to accompany a patient.
- Families will be asked to wait in their cars upon arrival to the clinic.
- Families will have several options upon arrival to let the office know they have arrived including an office-specific direct number which will be posted on the front window/door at each location as well as a new text message chat option available through Phreesia.
- Infants and children under 3 do not have to wear a mask, everyone else will need to have a mask on when entering the building.
- Families will be contacted by Nursing staff and given instructions on entering the building for an appointment.
- All Families will have their temperature taken upon entering our buildings.
- If a high temperature is detected, families will be asked to reschedule their appts.
- Please also note that the Timnath office will no longer serve as a drop-off and pickup location at this time. All forms and prescriptions should be requested for pickup at one of our other three office locations.